Sign in if you already have an account.

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Date: Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bayfront Park
301 Biscayne Blvd 
Miami, FL 33132 

Event Activities:
6:00 AM   Day of Registration 
7:30 AM   Survivor Procession 
7:45 AM   Survivor Ceremony 
8:45 AM   5K Certified Timed Run (for timed runners ONLY)
9:00 AM   5K Non-Timed Walk/Run 
10:00 AM  Tot Run 

10:15 AM   Celebration 

About the Race
Twenty years ago, the Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Race for the Cure® started with a few hundred participants and a band of warriors who were determined to raise money to find a cure for breast cancer. On October 17th, we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Race in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Be a part of something special and register today so we can break last year's attendance of over 20,000 participants!

Did you know that 75% of net proceeds from the Susan G. Komen Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Race for the Cure® will stay in Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties to support local breast cancer programs? The remaining 25% of the net funds will support the Susan G. Komen National Grants Program - one of the country's most innovative and responsive breast cancer grant programs in existence today. 

Why We Need Your Support
Every step counts! Your donation provides women and men in our local community with services that literally save lives. Money raised at last year’s Race funded approximately $800,000 to 27 local hospitals, clinics, community groups and non-profits, allowing us to provide the following life-saving services:

  • Education about the warning signs of breast cancer, methods of early detection and the latest treatment options
  • Low-cost/no-cost mammograms and diagnostic tests
  • Medical treatment for patients who could not afford care, including surgery, chemotherapy and radiation
  • Support services, including support groups, assistance with finding financial resources, prescription refills and transportation to medical appointments

There Are Many Ways To Help 

  • Register to participate in the Race or register as a Sleep in for the Cure® participant if you can't make it on Race Day.
  • Start your own fundraising page!  After your register, you will have the opportunity to create your own fundraising page online.  Develop your page, then e-mail it to your friends and family asking for their support.  It's easy - just follow the prompts.
  • If you can't register to participate, support someone who has by entering their name under the "Donate to a Participant or Team" button on the right side of the Donate page.
  • If you don't know anyone participating, make a general Race donation by clicking on the "Make a Donation" button on right side of the Donate page.